Saturday 13 October 2012

Week 12: Final Video & Screenshots

Video

This is my final video I have created, using Sony Vegas Pro 10 as the editor, and Cryengine to create the model-


'Revenant'


Music: 'Forgotten Challenge Dual Mix' created by vonfrank42
             
Dual Mix of-
            "Forgotten Challenge" - Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, Yoko
             Shimomura                       
             and
             "Forgotten Challenge" - Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded, Yoko Shimomura


Screenshots

These are the 3 final screenshots i think display my models best qualities nicely.  They reflect the panning sequence used in my video, two are taken inside the cave presenting the space of my model and the other is internal exploring inside my model reflecting more intensely how it can be inhabited when explored.




No comments:

Post a Comment